Products - Star-Brite® Class B – Photoluminescent Film
Produce safety signage clearer, stronger and brighter and you make your environment safer. Make it quick-drying and easier to print and you make production faster and more flexible. Discover the Star-Bright photoluminescent film that does both.
Star-Brite® photoluminescent film – ideal for:
Safety signage in building, marine, rail and military environments.
Star-Brite® has been specifically designed for:
- Higher levels of luminance
- Interior and exterior performance
- Satin/matt HD finish
- HD sharpness: Razor-sharp edge definition and rich, consistent colour density. So your safety signage remains clear, strong and unambiguous.
- Brighter in blackout: The latest photoluminescent pigments that produce a brighter afterglow in blackout conditions and charge faster in the light.
- Easy printing: Solvent. Eco-solvent. UV. Whatever inks you choose, and however you print them, Exceptional ink adhesion means edges are crisper and colours sharper. Excellent layflat characteristics make working with Star-Brite® EASY.
Quick drying: Faster drying improves production rates and efficiency.
Performance: Even in harsh exterior environments, the UV stable pigment and superior ink adhesion ensure your signs retain their integrity and durability.
Certified performance and safety
- Star-Brite® photoluminescent tape exceeds the performance requirements of PSPA Class B.
- It complies with The European RoHS Directive 2011/65/EC (Restriction of the Use of Certain Hazardous Substances in Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- It contains none of the substances of very high concern (SVHCs) or banned substances as identified by the REACH standard.
Star-Brite® photoluminescent tape technical information
|Thickness ||0.229 mm – excludes release liner |
|Peel Adhesion to: || |
|Stainless Steel ||80 N/100 mm |
|Powder coated surfaces * ||80 N/100 mm |
|Polyethylene ||60 N/100 mm |
|Shear Adhesion to: || |
|Stainless Steel 1Kg 12.5sqmm ||> 10 hours |
|Tack ||< 125mm (rolling ball test) |
|Luminous Values ||119mcd/m2 12.4mcd/ m2 |
|Service Temperature (High) ||Not recommended above 65°C max. service |
|Service Temperature (Low) ||Not recommended below -40⁰C |